For now, here’s the recipe. Pictures coming!
Brussels Sprouts Salad
The most tender, most flaky, most forgiving pie crust recipe of all time
- 1¼ lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ⅓ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Rinse Brussels sprouts under water and pat dry.
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half through the root, then slice thinly.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are soft and fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the skillet, then add the Brussels sprouts. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the Brussels sprouts are tender, but still bright green.
- Stir in the pistachios, dried cranberries, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Taste and season with additional salt, if desired.
- Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm until ready to serve.