Doctored Box-Mix Brownies
Take boxed brownies to the next level with a few easy substitutions!
- 1 box Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, plus additional for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil to create a sling, coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, butter, milk, eggs, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in large bowl until mixed. Add chocolate chips and stir to coat.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips over top.
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Allow brownies to cool completely on wire rack before removing from pan.