Radish, Boursin, Chive Tartines
A light, refreshing appetizer perfect for Spring!
- 1 loaf Thinly sliced ciabatta bread
- 2 packages Boursin cheese spread or softened cream cheese
- Fresh radishes, washed and dried
- Fresh chives, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the bread with the cheese, and cut each slice in half. Cut the radishes in half lengthwise, then slice ultra-thin with a mandoline.
- Lay a few slices of radish on each bread slice, and sprinkle with minced chives, salt and pepper.