Mom's Potato Salad
Perfect potato salad, ready for any spring picnic or summer BBQ
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt for every 1 cup water) to boiling. Add potatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and cook until tender, 25-30 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Cut potatoes into cubes. Stir in onion, Italian Dressing, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise and mustard until potatoes are well coated. Stir in celery and eggs.